General Statement of Belief
That Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God, and the only Savior from sin.
That Jesus Christ is the Great Physician and the Healer of the body through the Atonement.
That Jesus Christ is the Baptizer with the Holy Spirit today, just as He was on the Day of Pentecost.
That Jesus Christ is the Soon Coming King, coming back to earth again as the only hope for a d world.
That Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, and today, and forever.
- We believe in salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
John 3:16, Acts 2:21, Romans 10:9
- We believe in one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 3:6-17, Colossians 1:15-17
- We believe the Bible was written and inspired by God.
2 Timothy 3:16, 1 Thessalonians 2:13, 2 Peter 1:21
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness
of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost. The devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, and whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life, shall be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. Revelation 19:20, Revelation 20:10-15,
Matthew 25:34 & 41, 1 Corinthians 15:22 & 42, 1 Peter 1:4
- We believe in divine healing, the restoration of health to those who believe
and act on the truths written in Godís Word. We further believe that
Jesus is our Healer and that by His stripes we are already healed.
Isaiah 53:4-5, Matthew 8:1-17, Mark 16:18, James 5:14-15, 1 Peter 2:24
- We believe in water baptism by immersion for all believers.
Mark 16:6, Acts 2:38, 8:12, 8:36-38, 10:47-48
- We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
It is an empowering experience available to all believers.
Acts 1:8, 2:4, 10:44-46, 19:6
- We believe in giving alms to the poor, sick, homeless and others in despair.
Matthew 25:35-40, Acts 10:2, Galatians 2:10
- We believe in the Christian's hope: the soon coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Acts 1:11, 1 Corinthians 15:57, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
- In the evangelism of the heathen and the nations of the world. Acts 1:8
- In the victorious life over sin, self, and bad habits by Bible study and an incessant prayer life. John 15:1-5
- In Christian perfection and holiness, through absolute surrender and consecration. Romans 12:1-2